About Dr. Stephen Wall, MD
Dr. Stephen Wall is a mindful and diligent ear, nose, and throat doctor serving the community of Washington, DC. Dr. Wall attended the University of Pennsylvania, where he received both his medical and doctorate degrees, and completed his residency in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery at the same university.
Are you looking for an ENT Doctors Near Me? Where do I find an ENT Doctors Near Me?
How to Find ENT Doctors Near Me
Education and background
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Capitol Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers
- The George Washington University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Dr. Stephen Wall is board certified by American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Total Patient reviews 788
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.78
Wait time 4.50
Bedside manner 4.69