I strive to provide every one of my patients with top-quality, compassionate medical treatment. I have excellent medical training and I am Board Certified. My staff is courteous and dedicated. I do not overbook my schedule and try not to keep my patients waiting. I operate at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and my office is conveniently located on the Southside of Union Square.
Are you looking for an ENT Doctors Near Me? Where do I find an ENT Doctors Near Me?
How to Find ENT Doctors Near Me
Education and background
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Matthew Shawl, MD @ Union Square
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School – Tulane University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Buckhead Facial Plastic Surgery (Fellowship)
- Tulane University, Master’s in Public Health
- St. Vincent’s Hospital, New York, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Medical Association
Total Patient reviews 2017
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.91
Wait time 4.81
Bedside manner 4.92