About Dr. Hilel Swerdlin, MD
Dr. Hilel Swerdlin specializes in the management of nasal and sinus problems often related to snoring, breathing, and sleep apnea. He performs office-based procedures including nasal and sinus surgeries, minimally invasive balloon sinuplasty, septoplasty, inferior turbinate reduction, nasal valve repair, and rhinoplasty.
Are you looking for an ENT Doctors Near Me? Where do I find an ENT Doctors Near Me?
How to Find ENT Doctors Near Me
Education and background
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Sinus and Snoring MD/ENT Family Clinic
- Kenosha Medical Center
- Saint Catherine’s Medical Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck
Education and training
- Medical School – McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Total Patient reviews 129
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.79
Wait time 4.34
Bedside manner 4.90