Born in NYC, and raised in NJ, Dr. Sandhu has traveled around the country for undergraduate school, medical school, and residency. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at Indiana University and then joined a large multi-care specialty group where he rapidly experienced many cases in a short amount of time. Now with roughly 10 years of medical experience, he is able to treat conditions ranging from congestive heart failure, COVID-19, and diabetes, to anxiety, bronchitis, sinusitis, and the common cold. Dr. Vineet Sandhu is able to spend time with his patients and provide a specific high-end plan. The goal is to make healthcare more accessible to you, especially during these trying times and your evolving needs. The focus is on you and your care.
Are you looking for an ENT Doctors Near Me? Where do I find an ENT Doctors Near Me?
How to Find ENT Doctors Near Me
Education and background
- Primary Care Doctor
- Vineet Sandhu, MD
Education and training
- Medical School – Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Maryland, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Telemedicine Association
Awards and publications
- Article Published in the Archives in the Annals of Physical Medicine: Inflammatory Myopathy in a Diabetic Presenting With Foot Drop
Total Patient reviews 1868
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.68
Wait time 4.72
Bedside manner 4.73