Nicholas Wessling, M.D. is an orthopedic surgeon with dual fellowship training in sports medicine and foot & ankle surgery. With such extensive training, Dr. Wessling treats a wide variety of orthopedic conditions and traumatic injuries, with a special focus on shoulder, knee, foot, and ankle disorders.
Are you looking for a Radiologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Radiologist’s Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Radiologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Foot & Ankle Specialist
- NY Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Kansas, Doctor of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Doctors Hospital, Miami Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute, Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Awards and publications
- SuperDoctor – New York Rising Stars
Total Patient reviews 780
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.78
Wait time 4.57
Bedside manner 4.84