About Dr. Teo Mendez, MD
Dr. Mendez is a native of Richmond, Virginia where he graduated high school from The Collegiate School. He then went on to attend the University of Virginia where he graduated in 2005 with dual bachelor’s degrees in physics and economics while also minoring in chemistry.
Are you looking for a Radiologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Radiologist’s Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Radiologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- NY Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Emory University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Association
Total Patient reviews 998
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.75
Wait time 4.59
Bedside manner 4.74