Dr. Hasan Badday is board certified, fellowship trained Interventional pain management specialist and stem cell surgeon. He earned his American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after completing a PMR residency program in Georgetown and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Pain Medicine. Dr. Badday offers a wide variety of treatments for pain relief from his comfortable and modern offices located in Irvine and Los Angeles, CA. He is dedicated to helping his patients to manage and relieve their pain to live full and active lives. He helps his patients with proven pain management treatment options such as facet joint injections and epidural injections as well as helping them to manage their medications and offering innovative treatments including Stem Cell therapies for joint and muscular pain and Botox® treatments for chronic headaches.
Are you looking for a Pain Management Care Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Pain Management Care Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Pain Management Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Pain Management Specialist
- Pacific Pain and Regenerative Medicine
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School – Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine I
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Internship in General Surgery
- National Rehabilitation Hospital, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Minimally Invasive Pain Institute, Fellowship in Interventional Spine and Pain Management
- California Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Association
Total Patient reviews 115
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.77
Wait time 4.58
Bedside manner 4.92