Dr. Isaacson completed a comprehensive one-year podiatric surgical residency. Dr. Isaacson is active in research and publication in basic and clinical science. Dr. Isaacson is also a dedicated family man who enjoys running, reading and spending time with his family.
Are you looking for an Podiatrist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Podiatrist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Podiatrist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Paragon Podiatry
- Mather Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel – Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center – Wakefield Campus
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery (Foot and Ankle Surgery)
Education and training
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Pedal gangrene secondary to disseminated intravascular coagulation with gastric carcinoma. JAPMA 2002; 92:153-155.
- Integrin regulation of polymorphonuclear leukocyte apoptosis during hypoxia is primarily dependent on very late activation antigens 3 and 5. Surgery 1997; 122:153-62
Total Patient reviews 1108
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.86
Wait time 4.34
Bedside manner 4.91