About Dr. Raj Raval, MD
Dr. Raj Raval is a Fellowship trained Interventional Pain & Musculoskeletal Medicine Specialist. Dr. Raval completed a General surgery internship at St. Vincent’s Hospital in New York City, followed by residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, and further specialized in Interventional Pain and Musculoskeletal Medicine at Center for Advanced Pain Management and Rehabilitation/Rutger’s University in New Jersey.
Are you looking for an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Pain Management Specialist
- Spine Specialist
- Downtown Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School – St. George’s University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Center for Advanced Pain Management and Rehabilitation, Fellowship in Pain and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Total Patient reviews 341
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.82
Wait time 4.63
Bedside manner 4.90