Daniel J. Rosen, MD – A Cornell Graduate, born in Brooklyn, Dr. Rosen is a fellowship-trained general surgeon who completed a dual speciality in laparoscopic and bariatric surgery. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, trained in general surgery at St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center, and completed fellowship training at New York Presbyterian Hospitals, Columbia University Medical Center and Cornell campus.
Are you looking for an Surgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Surgeon Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Surgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Bariatric Surgeon
- Weight Zen and Hernia Center
- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in General Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship in Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery
- Cornell University (Bachelor’s)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Top Surgeon in New York by the International Association of Health Care Professionals
- Patient’s Choice Award
- Compassionate Doctor Award
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Top Doctor designation by Real Self
Total Patient reviews 229
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.56
Wait time 4.49
Bedside manner 4.61