We are now available for in-person office consultations every Monday noon to 5pm, Tuesday 8am to 1pm, Thursday noon to 5pm and Friday 8am to 1pm. Mark J. Mohrmann, M.D., FAAOS is licensed to practice medicine in New York, Connecticut, Texas and Florida and is seeing telemedicine patients that live anywhere in these states.
Are you looking for an Surgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Surgeon Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Surgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialist
- Orthopedic Trauma Specialist
- Mark J. Mohrmann, M.D.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, Residency in General Surgery
- New York University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital for Joint Diseases, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Upper Extremity Surgery
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children, Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in Surgery
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Total Patient reviews 1801
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.68
Wait time 4.70
Bedside manner 4.66