About Dr. Brian R. Apatoff, MD, PhD
Dr. Brian R. Apatoff received his MD and PhD degrees from The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. He did his medical training in Boston at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and then completed his neurology residency at The Neurological Institute of Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center where he served as Chief Resident.
Are you looking for a Neurologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Neurologists Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Neurologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Center for Neurological Disorders, MS Institute
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- Columbia University (Fellowship)
- The Scripps Research Institute (Fellowship)
- Harvard University, Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Internship)
- University of Chicago (PhD)
- American Academy of Neurology
Awards and publications
- National Institutes of Health, Neurological Diseases
Total Patient reviews 645
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.75
Wait time 4.23
Bedside manner 4.76