About Dr. Douglas Schottenstein, MD
Douglas Schottenstein, M.D., opened his own private practice so that he could deliver the highest quality of care in an advanced, self-contained center. He is one of only 200 physicians in the nation who is double-board certified in neurology and interventional pain management.
Are you looking for a Neurologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Neurologists Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Neurologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Pain Management Specialist
- Douglas Schottenstein, MD
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Pain Medicine (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School – Ohio State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Emory University, Residency in Neurology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship in Pain Management
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
Total Patient reviews 408
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.74
Wait time 4.52
Bedside manner 4.79