Dr. Beheshtian studied at Tehran University of Medical Sciences in Tehran, Iran, and earned her doctor of medicine. She completed a three-year post-doctoral research fellowship in the Department of Neurology at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Beheshtian had an internal medicine residency at the University of Southern California.
Are you looking for a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Azadeh Beheshtian
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Southern California, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Hospital, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- University of San Francisco, Fellowship in Neurology
- New York State Chapter, American College of Cardiology
Total Patient reviews 383
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.86
Wait time 4.80
Bedside manner 4.88