About Dr. Henry Wu, MD, FACC
Dr. Henry Wu is a cardiologist treating patients in New York City. His practice specializes in state-of-the-art, noninvasive diagnosis and treatment of patients with heart diseases. Dr. Wu holds certification from the American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine, National Board of Echocardiography, and American Board of Cardiac Computed Tomography. He is an active member of the American College of Cardiology.
Are you looking for a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Agile Cardiology, PC
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- National Board of Echocardiography
Education and training
- Medical School – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Cornell University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Cornell University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Columbia University, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Harvard University, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Fellowship in Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging
- Columbia University (Bachelor’s)
- American College of Cardiology
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Total Patient reviews 257
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.73
Wait time 4.47
Bedside manner 4.79