Yoni Dokko is an attentive and detail-oriented general neurologist specializing in EMG and nerve conduction studies and serving patients in New York, NY. She treats a number of conditions including carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar neuropathy, lumbar and cervical radiculopathy, peripheral neuropathy, seizures, headaches, migraines, dementia, and Parkinson’s disease.
Are you looking for a Neurologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Neurologists Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Neurologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- The Manhattan Center For Headache & Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Pittsburgh, Doctor of Medicine
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship in Electromyography
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency in Neurology
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Yale University (Bachelor’s)
Total Patient reviews 457
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.80
Wait time 4.55
Bedside manner 4.87