About Dr. Steven Reisman, MD
Dr. Reisman, who has been featured on Fox and CNN, is the founder and Director of the New York Cardiac Diagnostic Center which has a patient focused philosophy. When you visit one of our convenient Manhattan locations for either a daytime or evening appointment, you will experience an unmatched level of comfort and compassion along with high quality expertise. What sets us apart from other practices is a philosophy based on several premises. First, we function as a “concierge” style practice with individual attention and ease of setting up appointments and consultations but accept most insurance plans. Secondly, we have several locations in Manhattan to make it easier for you to have the initial consultation. Thirdly, we offer both daytime and evening appointments. Lastly, we specialize in diagnostic testing.
Are you looking for a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- New York Cardiac Diagnostic Center
- NYU Langone Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
Education and training
- Medical School – Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Wayne State University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Nuclear Cardiology)
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
Awards and publications
- Reisman S.: Myocardial perfusion imaging with thallium-201 in the detection and assessment of coronary artery diseases. In: Cardiovascular Nuclear Medicine, (Lyons K.,ed), Appleton Century and Crofts, East Norwalk, Conn. 1988.
- Reisman S, Berman D, Maddahi J, Swan HJC: The severe stress thallium defect: An indicator of critical coronary stenosis. Am Heart J 110:128-134, 1985.
- Reisman S: Dipyridamole thallium testing: An alternative form of stress testing in patients unable to exercise. Chest (editorial) 88:321-322, 1985.
- view all
Total Patient reviews 235
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.66
Wait time 4.53
Bedside manner 4.68