I’m a board-certified Rheumatologist with over 5-years of physician leadership experience. As the daughter of Jamaican immigrants and a 10-year Harlem resident, I’m passionate about providing culturally competent care to patients of all backgrounds. I completed all of my medical training at Columbia University and always seek to incorporate the most innovative and effective treatments in my practice. My number one goal is to develop long-lasting relationships with my patients and to positively impact their health and lives.
Are you looking for an Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Juno Medical
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Rheumatology
Total Patient reviews 684
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.95
Wait time 4.80
Bedside manner 4.98