About Dr. Russell Levine, MD
My purpose is to help you navigate and manage any eye issues you and/or your loved ones may be suffering. I serve patients of all ages and welcome anybody with an eye complaint to inquire about my services. I also welcome referrals from primary care providers and other specialists. For each new patient, I provide a comprehensive eye-focused medical assessment, taking into account overall bodily health in addition to eye history and concerns. I determine the need for future eye-health follow-up and treatment based on my findings.
Are you looking for an Ophthalmologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Ophthalmologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Ophthalmologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Russell Levine MD – Hell’s Kitchen ophthalmologist
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyack Hospital
- NYU Langone Health
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Internship)
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Awards and publications
- Levine, R. M., et al. (2018). “Cicatrizing Blepharoconjunctivitis Occurring During Dupilumab Treatment and a Proposed Algorithm for Its Management.” JAMA Dermatol.
- Levine, R. M., et al. (2017). “Management of Blood Pressure in Patients with Glaucoma.” Curr Cardiol Rep 19(11): 109.
Total Patient reviews 461
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.92
Wait time 3.75
Bedside manner 4.94