Dr. Bakal is a board-certified urologist trained at Albert Einstein Hospital in General Urology. He was born in Israel and fluent in Hebrew. Dr. Bakal is currently affiliated with major medical centers including NYU medical center, Beth Israel Medical Center, and Gramercy Surgery center. He is an advocate of minimally invasive surgery as well as holistic care for diseases such as chronic prostatitis, pelvic pain, and interstitial cystitis.
Are you looking for a Urologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Urologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Urologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Maiden Lane Medical, PLLC
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School – Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Boston University, Master’s in Medical Science
- Brandeis University (Bachelors)
Total Patient reviews 580
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.76
Wait time 4.84
Bedside manner 4.73