About Dr. Michael Raffinan, MD
Dr. Raffinan received his medical degree from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Raffinan offers personalized comprehensive medical care to help you be in your best health, with a special focus on preventive medicine. Dr. Raffinan and his colleagues attempt to minimize medications and excessive or unnecessary tests and focus on lifestyle changes, diet, exercise, and other modalities to help you to realize your best health.
Are you looking for an Family Physician Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Family Physician Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Family Physician Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Access Physician
- Beth Israel Medical Center – Petrie Division
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Residency in Family Practice
Awards and publications
- “Top Doctor” in Washington, D.C./Baltimore area : 2001 “The Washingtonian” by Washington, D.C. metro area magazine.
Total Patient reviews 2184
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.84
Wait time 4.70
Bedside manner 4.89