Dr. Mark Albert brings extensive experience to his role at Albert Plastic Surgery. With a thorough training including a fellowship in aesthetic plastic surgery from Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Dr. Albert proudly looks after the New York, NY community. Plastic and aesthetic surgery being his primary focus, he was awarded his undergraduate degree from University of Pennsylvania and his medical degree at Michigan State University. After his graduation, he also completed a residency in plastic surgery at the University of Massachusetts.
Are you looking for an Plastic Surgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Plastic Surgeonn Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Plastic Surgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Plastic Surgeon
- Aesthetic Surgeon
- Albert Plastic Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- The Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Michigan State University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Massachusetts, Residency in Plastic Surgery
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Fellowship in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania (Bachelor’s)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Best Surgery Research Presentation, GRMERC Research Day, Seroma Rates in Cosmetic Abdominoplasties: Does Technique Really Matter?
- Best Plastic Surgery Research Presentation, GRMERC Research Day, Does Liposuctioning of the Abdomen Affect Cosmetic Abdominoplasty Outcome?
- view all
Total Patient reviews 161
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.89
Wait time 4.91
Bedside manner 4.98