Dr. Lee is an ABOS board-certified fellowship-trained spine surgeon. He graduated from the Program of Liberal Medical Education from Brown University Medical School. He performed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Columbia University in New York, NY and followed with a fellowship in Spine Surgery at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL.
Are you looking for an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Specialist
- Rothman Orthopaedics
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- NYU Langone Health
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Brown University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship in Spine Surgery
Total Patient reviews 118
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.95
Wait time 4.81
Bedside manner 4.96