We use all available modalities for the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring including oral appliance therapy and CPAP for severe cases. We have been using home sleep studies for over 15 years for the easy home diagnosis of sleep apnea. Currently, we are using disposable multi-night home sleep tests shipped to the home. The home sleep test data is sent back to our specialists by Bluetooth from your phone, so no need to come into the office.
Are you looking for a Sleep Apnea Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Sleep Apnea Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Sleep Apnea Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Sleep Medicine (Otolaryngology)
Education and training
- Medical School – George Washington University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Northern France Comprehensive Cancer Center, Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Awards and publications
- He is the recipient of the Honor Award from the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery for educational services to members and guests of the academy
- Top Doctors NY, Hall of Fame
Total Patient reviews 848
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.65
Wait time 4.49
Bedside manner 4.66