About Dr. John Kong, DDS
Dr. John Kong is Board-Certified in Periodontics and Implantology. He is a graduate of the Bronx H.S. of Science and finished his undergraduate education at Amherst College / Wesleyan University. He went on to receive his dental education from SUNY School of Dental Medicine at Stony Brook, where he graduated at the top of his class.
Are you looking for a Periodontist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Periodontist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Periodontist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Cosmetic Dentist
- Dental Pain Specialist
- Better Living through Dentistry™
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Periodontology
Education and training
- Dental School – State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Residency in Periodontics and Implantology
- American Academy of Periodontology
Awards and publications
- Histological Comparison of Ridge Preservation Procedures with PRFM to DFDBA
- Opie McCall Award at UMDNJ for Clinical and Academic Excellence in Implant Dentistry
- Certification in Invisalign Braces
- “People Love us on Yelp” Award recipient (2016)
Total Patient reviews 237
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.92
Wait time 4.70
Bedside manner 4.90