Jay B. Adlersberg M.D. is an award-winning doctor and journalist. As an internist and rheumatologist, he has forty-five years of experience treating the most severe forms of arthritis and joint disease. He served as the Director of Infusion Services and Strategic Rheumatology for six years, and remains an attending physician at Lenox Hill Hospital. He is an attending physician and an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Hospital for Joint Diseases and NYU Langone Medical Center.
Are you looking for an Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- New York Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center (Residency)
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Irvington House Institute, Fellowship in Rheumatology and Immunology
Total Patient reviews 133
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.74
Wait time 4.70
Bedside manner 4.84