An Atlanta, GA native, Fernando Porter, M.D. attended Florida A&M University where he received a bachelor’s degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. From an early age, he was always passionate about helping others, mentoring and being engaged in his community so it was inevitable that he would pursue a career that afforded him the opportunity to do both. In the Spring of 2010, he earned his medical degree from Florida State University, then went on to complete his residency training in Philadelphia, PA at Chestnut Hill Hospital.
Are you looking for a Foot Care Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Foot Care Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Foot Care Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- myPrivia Virtual Clinic
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School – Florida State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Chestnut Hill Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Chestnut Hill Hospital (Internship)
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (Bachelor’s)
Total Patient reviews 609
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.31
Wait time 4.31
Bedside manner 4.48