About Dr. David Kaufman, MD
Dr. Kaufman has been certified by the American Board of Urology since 1991. He completed his residency in Urology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and a fellowship in Urologic Endocrinology at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center. His practice specializes in men’s health issues including erectile dysfunction, male infertility, and prostate problems.
Are you looking for a Urologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Urologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Urologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Maiden Lane Medical, PLLC
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School – State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Urologic Endocrinology
Total Patient reviews 608
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.79
Wait time 4.40
Bedside manner 4.73