About Dr. Corey Goldstein, DMD
Sometimes orthodontics cannot “fix” a problem alone. Nature, genetics, and environmental factors sometimes result in situations that require help from other dental specialists. Bone relationships can affect the function and esthetics of the teeth and jaws. Sometimes oral surgeons are needed to perform orthognathic surgery to move bones.
Are you looking for an Orthodontist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Orthodontist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Orthodontist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Goldstein Orthodontics, PC
Education and training
- Dental School – University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- New York University, Residency in Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
Total Patient reviews 112
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.77
Wait time 4.55
Bedside manner 4.86