About Dr. Bradford Katchen, MD
Dr. Katchen is a board-certified dermatologist whose state-of-the-art office is located in SOHO. A native New Yorker who trained at Johns Hopkins U & Georgetown U School of Medicine, Dr. Katchen is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Center & teaches cosmetic procedures in the residency program.
Are you looking for a Dermatologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Dermatologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Dermatologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Skin Care Lab
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School – Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Stanford University Medical Center (Internship)
- Johns Hopkins University (Bachelor’s)
- University of California, San Francisco, Fellowship in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Total Patient reviews 254
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.81
Wait time 4.80
Bedside manner 4.87