About Yoko Kuo, LAc
Yoko (Yu Jong) Kuo, is licensed in New York state and a Certified Acupuncturist in the National Commission. She has extensive knowledge of traditional and modern approaches to the practice with 4 years training of in Physical Therapy in Taiwan (Chung Shan Medical University), 5 years of traditional Chinese medicine from Shanghai University, and 2 years of residency in Yueyang Hospital of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine.
Are you looking for an Acupuncturist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Acupuncturist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Acupuncturist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- OMED NYC
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Education and training
- Chung Shan Medical University, Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy
- Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Yueyang Hospital of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Tui-na and Acupuncture, Oriental medicine education of methodology and herbal medicine
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Total Patient reviews 645
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.97
Wait time 4.97
Bedside manner 4.99