Dr. Fradkin received his medical degree at the National Medical University of Moscow and continued his medical education at the Mental Health Research Center where he received his residency training in clinical psychiatry with a specialty in child psychiatry. He also completed a fellowship program in child psychiatry at the Tufts Medical Center.
Are you looking for an Psychiatrist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Psychiatrist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Psychiatrist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School – Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Mental Health Research Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Residency in Psychiatry
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Total Patient reviews 163
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.81
Wait time 4.90
Bedside manner 4.89