Dr. Mandell treats patients for Primary Care, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Diseases. He also treats patients with travel medicine and general medical care. He has hospital affiliations with Mt Sinai/Beth Israel Medical Center and NYU Langone Medical Center. Please Note: travel medicine is not covered by insurance.
Are you looking for an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- Village Park Medical
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Infectious Disease
- Stamford Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Total Patient reviews 152
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.85
Wait time 4.77
Bedside manner 4.85