About Dr. William Mandell, MD
Dr. Mandell treats patients for Primary Care, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Diseases. He also treats patients with travel medicine and general medical care. He has hospital affiliations with Mt Sinai/Beth Israel Medical Center and NYU Langone Medical Center. Please Note: travel medicine is not covered by insurance.
Are you looking for an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- Village Park Medical
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Infectious Disease
- Stamford Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Total Patient reviews 152
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.85
Wait time 4.77
Bedside manner 4.85