Dr. Wendy Long is a board-certified dermatologist and a fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic surgeon. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. She is a member of the American College of Mohs Surgery, having completed an accredited fellowship in this specialized surgery for skin cancers on the face. She is a Clinical Assistant Professor at New York University Medical School, where she teaches dermatology residents and medical students.
Are you looking for a Dermatologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Dermatologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Dermatologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Manhattan Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School – New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Michigan, Residency in Dermatology
- SkinCare Physicians, Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic, Cosmetic, and Laser Surgery
- University of Michigan (Bachelor’s)
Total Patient reviews 490
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.95
Wait time .73
Bedside manner 4.96