With over 14 years experience in the practice of Internal Medicine I specialize in chronic disease detection and management such as for Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Lupus, Vitamin Deficiency, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Heart Disease. I’m also big on preventive care in adults age 18 and older including the elderly.
Are you looking for a Foot Care Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Foot Care Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Foot Care Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Monrovia Internal Medicine and Primary Care
- Methodist Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School – Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Boston University, Master’s in Public Health
- American Medical Association
- American Telemedicine Association
Awards and publications
- Gary Vernon Humanitarian Award Yale University School of Medicine
- Dean’s Award Temple University School of Medicine
Total Patient reviews 498
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.78
Wait time 4.73
Bedside manner 4.88