Dr. Stephen J. Coleman graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1967. Dr. Coleman completed his Residency in Psychiatry at Bellevue Hopsital center. He than completed his internship in pediatrics at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Stephen Coleman is currently practicing in New York, NY and specializes in Psychiatry and Pain Management. Dr. Coleman is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Coleman has been practicing for over 49 years.
Are you looking for an Psychiatrist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Psychiatrist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Psychiatrist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Michigan, Doctor of Medicine
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship in Pediatrics
- American Psychiatric Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Association for the Advancement of Behavior Therapy
- view all
Awards and publications
- Failure to File Syndrome: Legal and medical perspectives. Coleman, S & Silverman, E New York Law Journal, February 4, 1999
Total Patient reviews 971
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.81
Wait time 4.84
Bedside manner 4.84