Dr. Shiveindra Jeyamohan earned the prestigious, “Seattle Met Top Doctor Award” in 2019. He frequently lectures on spine and brain surgery, appearing as a recognized expert on TV and in various publications. He earned a stellar reputation for complex reconstructive spine surgery, deformity surgery, spine tumors, fractures, and corrective revision spine surgery from previous operations.
Are you looking for an Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Total Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Albany Medical Center, Residency in Neurosurgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Seattle Met Top Doc
Total Patient reviews 13
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.00
Wait time 4.00
Bedside manner 4.73