Dr. Samuel K. Cho serves as Chief and Professor of Spinal Surgery at Mount Sinai West. Dr. Cho is a graduate of the University of Virginia where he was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa and was a Rhodes Scholar regional finalist. He earned his medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine and completed an orthopaedic surgery residency at the New York.
Are you looking for an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Specialist
- Mount Sinai Doctors Orthopedic Surgery
- Mount Sinai Faculty Practice Associates
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Washington University, St. Louis, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Washington University Medical Center, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship in Pediatric and Adult Spinal Surgery
Total Patient reviews 297
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.61
Wait time 4.10
Bedside manner 4.70