About Dr. Sachin Shridharani, MD
Dr. Shridharani is a Johns Hopkins trained Plastic Surgeon based in New York City focusing on aesthetic/cosmetic surgery and complex reconstruction. Dr. Shridharani attended one of the few Bachelor/Doctor of Medicine (MD) accelerated track programs in the country. After graduating with honors and at the top of his class at the University of Missouri where he obtained his undergraduate degree (BA) and doctor of medicine (MD) with honors in an accelerated 6 year program straight out of high school.
Are you looking for an Plastic Surgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Plastic Surgeonn Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Plastic Surgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Plastic Surgeon
- Aesthetic Surgeon
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Missouri, Kansas City, Doctor of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University, Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Fellowship in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons
- view all
Total Patient reviews 36
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.83
Wait time 4.81
Bedside manner 4.97