About Dr. Rodion Erenburg, MD
Dr. Rod Erenburg, MD, is a Fellowship trained Interventional Pain & Musculoskeletal Medicine Specialist. Dr. Erenburg earned his medical degree at SUNY Upstate University School of Medicine in Syracuse, NY. He then went on to complete his internship in internal medicine at the Jersey Shore Medical Center/Rutgers School of Medicine followed by residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University.
Are you looking for an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Pain Management Specialist
- Spine Specialist
- Downtown Physicians
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Medical School – State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Center for Advanced Pain Management and Rehabilitation, Fellowship in Pain and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Center for Advanced Pain Management and Rehabilitation, Fellowship in Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine
Total Patient reviews 173
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.78
Wait time 4.74
Bedside manner 4.82