Dr. Lilker is a BOARD-CERTIFIED member of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and a Board Qualified Member of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Dr. Lilker is passionate about diagnosing and treating sports-related injuries for marathon runners, dancers, spinners, pilates, yoga, kickboxing, etc.
Are you looking for a Radiologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Radiologist’s Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Radiologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Foot Doctor of New York
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Education and training
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- The Police Benevolent Association of the New York State Troopers
Awards and publications
- November 2018 – Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association (JAPMA) Mario E Lacouture MD, David J Kopsky MD, Raphael Lilker DPM, Fiona Damstra MD, Mecheline HM van der Linden PhD, Azael Freites-Martinez MD, Mischa PM Nagel. “Podiatric Adverse Events and Foot Care in Cancer Patients and Survivors”
- Mischa PM Nagel, Monica Dhawan MD, Raphael Lilker DPM, Christine B. Boers-Doets MD. “Therapeutic footwear improves the functional mobility and quality of life of patients with chemotherapy-induced hand-foot syndrome: Results of a pilot study”
- Pi Mu Delta, National Podiatry Service Society Recipient
- view all
Total Patient reviews 728
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.95
Wait time 4.76
Bedside manner 4.96