Dr. Lilker is a BOARD CERTIFIED member of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and a Board Qualified Member of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Dr. Lilker is passionate about diagnosing and treating sport related injuries for marathon runners, dancers, spinners, pilates, yoga, kickboxing, etc.
Are you looking for an Podiatrist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Podiatrist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Podiatrist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Foot Doctor of New York
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Education and training
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- The Police Benevolent Association of the New York State Troopers
Awards and publications
- November 2018 – Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association (JAPMA) Mario E Lacouture MD, David J Kopsky MD, Raphael Lilker DPM, Fiona Damstra MD, Mecheline HM van der Linden PhD, Azael Freites-Martinez MD, Mischa PM Nagel. “Podiatric Adverse Events and Foot Care in Cancer Patients and Survivors”
- Mischa PM Nagel, Monica Dhawan MD, Raphael Lilker DPM, Christine B. Boers-Doets MD. “Therapeutic footwear improves the functional mobility and quality of life of patients with chemotherapy-induced hand-foot syndrome: Results of a pilot study”
- Pi Mu Delta, National Podiatry Service Society Recipient
- view all
Total Patient reviews 785
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.95
Wait time 4.76
Bedside manner 4.96