Dr. Jaramillo is a Physiatrist with Subspecialty Fellowship Training in Intervention Spine. His practice focuses on treatment of various pain conditions, including back pain, herniated discs, nerve injuries, muscular and tendon pain, CRPS, and many more conditions. He uses the most advanced techniques with a goal of avoiding surgery.
Are you looking for an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Pain Management Specialist
- Spine Specialist
- Downtown Physicians
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School – Touro College and University System, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Fellowship in Interventional Spine, Sports, and Musculoskeletal Pain Medicine
- Spine Intervention Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Awards and publications
- Medical Honor Society Graduate – Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
Total Patient reviews 145
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.81
Wait time 4.69
Bedside manner 4.94