To all patients making an appointment, please provide us with as much contact and insurance information as possible. This will help us know if you would need a referral before seeing any of our providers. We want to make sure all our patients are seen in a timely manner and properly. This will help us provide a seamless and easy process when coming into our office.
Are you looking for an Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- NY Neurosurgery, PC
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center – Concourse Division
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Andhra Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- National Institute of Mental Health and NeuroSciences, Residency in Neurosurgery
- King George Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- New York University Medical Center, Residency in Neurosurgery
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship in Neurosurgery
Total Patient reviews 22
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 3.77
Wait time 3.43
Bedside manner 3.71