Dr. Pauline Fu is a board certified podiatric surgeon by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. She graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine with honors and completed three years of residency at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, New York.
Are you looking for an Podiatrist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Podiatrist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Podiatrist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Pauline Fu, DPM, PC
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel – Petrie Division
- Foot Surgery (Foot and Ankle Surgery)
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Education and training
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Northwell Health, Long Island Jewish Medical Center (Residency)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
Awards and publications
- Case Study: Rare Case of Mantle Cell Lymphoma with Extranodal Involvement in the Foot
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Total Patient reviews 1195
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.93
Wait time 4.80
Bedside manner 4.96