About Dr. Pan Ko, MD, FACP
Dr. Ko’s patients swear by his abilities as a physician. They say he’s very professional with a pleasant bedside manner. He doesn’t rush to conclusions regarding whatever’s ailing you but uses all the necessary tests and equipment available to diagnose your condition. He also manages HIV, hepatitis B/C, vaccinations, antibiotic infusions and so much more.
Are you looking for an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Sylvan Infectious Diseases
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center at Pascack Valley
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – St. George’s University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Seton Hall University, Saint Michael’s Medical Center (Residency)
- Seton Hall University, Saint Michael’s Medical Center (Fellowship)
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
Total Patient reviews 131
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.44
Wait time 4.59
Bedside manner 4.42