Dr. Oryan Baruch is a Board Certified and Fellowship trained Interventional Spine & Sports Medicine specialist. He is passionate about using cutting edge pain management techniques to treat a variety of pain disorders. He received his medical degree from Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Are you looking for an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Pain Management Specialist
- Spine Specialist
- Downtown Physicians
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Medical School – Touro College and University System, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Center for Advanced Pain Management and Rehabilitation, Fellowship in Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, University Hospital of Brooklyn, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Center for Advanced Pain Management and Rehabilitation, Fellowship in Pain Management
- AngioDynamics (Introductory Laser Vein Procedure and Laser Safety Training using VenaCure EVLT)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- Spine Intervention Society
Total Patient reviews 154
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.76
Wait time 4.65
Bedside manner 4.79