About Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD
Dr. Rosenthal received his medical degree from the Cornell University Medical College, and went on to complete residencies in both Internal Medicine and Neurology, the former in Columbia University affiliated hospitals, and the latter at Mt. Sinai Medical Center.
Are you looking for a Neurologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Neurologists Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Neurologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Neil Rosenthal, MD
- NYU Langone Health
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel – Petrie Division
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School – Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- Columbia University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York County Medical Society
Total Patient reviews 583
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.73
Wait time 4.76
Bedside manner 4.75