About Dr. Neelima Tangirala, MD, MPH
Dr. Tangirala completed her residency training at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center/RWJ Barnabas, New Jersey and is board-certified in Internal Medicine/Primary Care. She pursued her fellowship training at Mount Sinai Hospital/Icahn School of medicine at Mount Sinai in general internal medicine which involved research work in chronic medical conditions under NIH grant, and graduated with a Masters in Public Health.
Are you looking for an Internist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Internist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Internist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Primary Care Doctor
- Avant Medical Group
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School – Andhra Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Newark Beth Israel Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in General Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Master’s in Public Health
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
Total Patient reviews 197
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.65
Wait time 4.62
Bedside manner 4.80