My specialties include “motion preservation” and dynamic stabilization of the spine. As an alternative to spinal fusion—whereby two veterbrae are immobilized using implants and instrumentation–I place implant devices that not only relieve patients of their pain, but also preserve the range of motion that fusion surgery impedes. I am fluent in all “minimally invasive” techniques of the spine–small incisions that spare surrounding muscle and tissue–that get surgical patients out of the hospital quickly. I have returned federal agents, policemen, and firefighters back to the field within weeks of surgery—with fantastic results and no pain.
Are you looking for an Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Neurosurgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- NY Neurosurgery, PC
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center – Concourse Division
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – King George’s Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Northwestern University, Residency in Neurosurgery
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship in Neuro-oncology, Brain, and Spine Surgery
Total Patient reviews 39
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.59
Wait time 4.07
Bedside manner 4.63